Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
We want our Treatment rooms to be somewhere you feel safe and relaxed, so we have been working hard to ensure we fully comply with the government guidelines to welcome you back in the safest environment.
The beauty industry is already well equipped to provide treatments in the most hygienic way possible and health, safety and hygiene has always been our main priority. We want to reassure you of some of our health and safety procedures along with a few new policies we have introduced to help protect you and the team on your next visit.
A few things will be different when you arrive to follow our new enhanced safety protocol:
- We have always worked on an appointment only basis and that will remain but we ask that you come alone and without friends or family.
- As we operate on an appointment basis contact between clients is minimal but we will stagger appointments to ensure contact remains minimised so that you have safe space to enjoy your experience and to allow social distancing measures to be followed.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment time.
- We will carry out a temperature check using a contactless thermometer.
- Hand sanitiser is provided before you enter the salon.
- We require you wear a mask in the salon.
- A consultation form will be emailed to you prior to appointment to allow you to complete online.
- We will require you to complete an additional COVID health questionnaire.
- A screen has been installed at the reception desk as an extra safety precaution and you will see us all wearing appropriate PPE including face shields, masks and gloves.
- All equipment, tools, workstations and treatments rooms will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before, between and after each client. Additional surfaces and door handles etc will also be cleaned after each client. Our usual rigorous cleaning policy is in place and our team are ensuring that hygiene is a priority when in the salon.
- As always therapists wash their hands regularly and before and after each treatment.
- Where practical gloves will be worn to minimise skin on skin contact.
- Throughout treatments therapists will be wear appropriate PPE including disposable gloves, masks and aprons.
- Where possible disposable items will be used. We are switching some of our cotton towels where possible to 100% recyclable (single use) towels. This will also help us reduce our environmental impact on manufacture, washing and drying.
- No magazines will be available in the waiting area and disposable cups for water will be used.
- We would encourage contactless card payments to minimise the need for cash payments when possible.
If you have any queries and questions do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping to ensure the safety and clients and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
The Beauty and the Spa Team